Saturday, May 7, 2011

6:19

Wow, everyday ceases to amaze me :]

Last night I had the time of my life line dancing at the Honky Tonk! Then we went to Chick's diner afterwards. While eating, a car had flipped in front of the diner. After all the excitement I made it home at nearly 415A!!

Now since today is Saturday, do u thunk I felt an obligation to get out of bed at whatever time my eyes first opened?!  Nooooppppeeee  I stayed in my bed til my body said, "time to wake up its time to get up its time to get up in the afternooooooooonnnnnnn!!"

so at 1245P I rolled myself out of bed, made breakfast and sat on my porch, just in time to a crack of thunder and the rain begin to fall.  Sweet wonderful bliss it is!

Now its a day off that I don't feel I'm leaving the apt anytime soon, so I need to make a list of things I want to accomplish today. Realistic things that is, because I would love to accomplish playing mud football, or biking, or a rod trip to NY for the day, but none of those things are going to happen, soooo here goes:

1) Paint the cover of my new sketch book :)
2) Deliver a Mary Kay order
3) Place a Mary Kay order
4) Skype with Carling
5) Tan
6) Dishes
7) Vacuuming
8) Nap in the Hammock
9) Make dinner
10) STARBUCKS!!!! :)

Well now that I've officially eaten breakfast, showered, and skyped Carling, time to start my day. At 6:19P.



I <3 it!   LOVE LIFE!

.::AFarOffBritt::.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA Starting your day at 619, finally. Only you. I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete