Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Best Commercial Music Mix

So lately, I've been really into hearing some new jams. Most people think this its a given, but I admit, I shelter myself at times. I've found my new inspirations not from the typical Pandora or local radio, but... TV commercials!

So heres a list of my fav TV commercial songs making a pretty kickin, sunny playlist:

1) Yael Naim - New Soul
         Macbook Air
2) Mother Mother - Bright Idea
         Kraft Foods
3) The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
         Chrysler
4) Crosby Still Nash and Young - Our House
         Home Depot
5) American Authors - Best Day of My Life
         Lowes
6) Kishi Bashi - Bright Whites
         Windows
7) The Lumineers - Hey Ho
         Bing
8) Neon Trees - Everybody Talks
         Buick
9) Alex Clare - Too Close
         Internet Explorer
10) Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way
         Enterprise
11) Salina Caltabiano - Gimme That Good Thing
         Fancy Feast
12) Donovan - Happiness Runs
         Friskies

Well thats all for now! Enjoy and hope you have a bit of a brighter day after listening to this playlist.

.:: A Far Off Britt::.

No comments:

Post a Comment