Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Loofas and Watermelons

Man lots of things tonight. Lets keep this short...


ajhasdfasdfifaskfla  slkfjas;ldiwrgaimxcnvx,mcncka;klvjalkhfamdoadgvapoJDGk  askgjals ALKSJFG ALFG kaj sflkgjsfd gjalfjkgalsndfle.


That was the day in a nutshell... there were lots of g's and j's involved :)


I'm just kidding... well I'll give you the highlights of post work...


As I just finished my dishes [understatement], ALL my dishes, after washing them nearly 3 times each, except my cutting board, that I think I washed only 5-7 times, not even kidding.

I made a wonderful roast which I didn't even eat for dinner... hmmm... I put all of that work into it and you know what sounded sooo good to eat? hmm? hmmmm?


Cereal. and hot tea. which is more like cool tea, because I have the window opened and its not warm, nor lukewarm, its officially cool. And I don't mean cool like the most awesomest thing thats ever been on this planet either.


I told my mother tonight I don't know what I'll do when I have a husband, or a family for that matter. In fact, I'm sure she's utterly humored. Mainly because we have this conversation EVERY TIME I'm in the kitchen and she's on the phone. I either talk about how the cat [my child] is irritating me to no end and I want to shake him [indication #1 I'm not ready for children] and if he barfs nowhere near his litter box again, I'm shoving his face in it and beating him with a piece of mail [indication #2], and about how I left the screen door open by accident and I saw where Beamer went out on the balcony [indication #3] and was near the edge [indication #4], so I use the "sneak up and scare him" tactic to get him to run the other direction [indication #5. That's not including the days I leave the house forgetting to feed him and actually debate if I should go back [indication #6] and give him food and water.


I'm pretty sure this list could go on a while, but the direction my mother and I's conversation went tonight was the fact I HATE doing dishes. I even hate loading the dishwasher. And if there is anything more I hate doing in the kitchen than doing the dishes is putting them away. I told her I got to find a man who will do dishes. I'll do laundry, cook, vacuum, clean, and even wipe the walls, but I don't think I can handle the dishes.


So much for this being short.... Where was I??


Oh! "As I just finished my dishes......" Thats where I was before I went off on my crazy tangent :)


Regardless, I'm laying on my love seat on my clean sheets and towels that I don't want to put away either and enjoying the beautiful weather outside, in fact I'm moving to the porch now, hang on.......


45 min later....


So I never made it to the porch [sad face]...
I made it to the kitchen where I set up my wireless printer/scanner and decided to scan pics I drew... which by the way, failed... grrrr


MY LIFE!  :)


Well, seeing as I didn't accomplish telling you anything about my day I'll leave you with this...


I love laying in bed with my bedroom window open and listening to the cars race a far off... When I close my eyes, I pretend I'm home, and I get that warm tingly happy feeling, that for that 15 second race, I feel like things were just the way they used to be...


The days I genuinely miss...


Goodnight all


,::AFarOffBritt::.

No comments:

Post a Comment