Monday, August 8, 2011

Turn Right on the First Real Road


Yesterday I was blessed with spending the day with my Midwestern-PA family!


It's weird, how sometimes it never gets easier being away from home. You think it will, but it doesn't. I feel terrible for feeling excited to leave everything I once knew as comfortable and familiar, when now there are times where all I want to do is just go home.

And when I'm feeling the most weary and exhausted and so desperate to just be around family, He makes known to me the people I do have who can give me just that. A mother's hug, a home cooked meal, and games around the table that make you want to punch your little and big brother in the face, as dad just sits back and laughs at the hysteria of the situation.

That is was yesterday was to me, it was home.

I love you Tracey, Mike, Anthony, and yes... you too Dave! haha :)

Here are only a couple highlights from yesterday...

Soaking the Corn!
Do you want some CHEEEEEEEEESE?!?!?!?!



.::AFarOffBritt::.

No comments:

Post a Comment