Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweet sesame rice!

I have to admit. There are few things I find to be perfect. And I mean this in the sense of things man "creates".


But tonight I must share my absolute love and adoration for sushi. I can't help it! If food could be my soulmate, I would choose sushi!


It's so yummy and scrumdidiliumptous to the mouth and to the belly! My taste buds explode with joyness and my belly ALWAYS burps up a thank you for the treat! It's incomparable to anything else I've ever eaten. Except maybe sukiyaki, but that has to be made homemade. At least you can have someone else make sushi and it can still water the buds with sheer perfection.


Okay I'm done. You get it! Yum! Now go get yourself some SUSHI!


I highly recommend the Spicy Tuna Roll w/ Brown Rice :)


Yum-TASTIC!!


.::AFarOffBritt::.


p.s. Certain guacamoles rate up there with sushi. Oh! and that soup I had in Spain! mmmmmmmmMMMMM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment