Monday, February 11, 2013

Losing my mind... over emotion.

I feel my biggest hesitation for following my dreams and desires is the fear of letting people down.
I am a relationship based person. I don't like to just meet people, I like to know people. Its great for now, but when change and transition happens, it challenges me.
I am thinking of how it may affect others. What others may think. I think of what efforts did they put towards me to succeed or be where I am now just to do something else.
What we do is about growth and change. and its interesting that what we work so hard to achieve is the most difficult part to receive when that point of the process presents itself.
So where do I go from here? How do I decide? Its mind over emotion.
What I feel scares me. Its never consistent enough to deem trustworthy. Here is where my true challenges lie. I cannot trust myself.
I guess some would ask,"What is the universe telling, you?". I'd like to ask, "What is God tell me?"
At the end of the day, I have no answer to either of those questions.

.::A Far Off Britt::.

1 comment:

  1. Follow your heart! I know you love new things in life and you know you're not going to stay in one place forever. When it's the right time, you'll know. I love you.

    ReplyDelete