Monday, July 7, 2014

Change

Change is scary.

I'm not saying anything anyone else hasn't said before. You see related quotes on wall hangings, tattoos, graduation speeches, and on it goes. Its the same story time after time.

So why am I finding perfect peace and excitement within the coming weeks? The more I release my secret, the more I see the colors fill my black and white future. I see the fruits of a sown seed come to fruition. I feel a love deep and real. I have a sadness only felt by someone who experiences true happiness. And having chosen joy in the midst of the growing pains while being here - I'm full.

Full of a hundred emotions expressing that change is so much more than scary.

I can't let the fear of change keep me from making the best decision of my life.

.::Britt::.

No comments:

Post a Comment