Thursday, March 29, 2012

This is one that goes out to my besties!

I know its been FOREVER since I made any kind of post, but by the very likely chance that it is another FORVER before I post again, I want to leave you all with this.

Do you just appreciate and love some people, but either don't tell them enough or just forget to tell them at all? Well that's how I feel about my besties! You all KNOW who you are!

If if have to ask, "Am I a bestie?", my immediate response would be to say, "no, you're not". But that's not necessarily the case.

To any of you who have listened when I've weaped, laughed when I wasn't funny, embraced my moments of total randomness (and ADD), and gave me a good phyiscal or verbal slap in the face when I've needed it the most, then THIS is for you.

This is how I feel about you, and know I will always be there for you! When times and friendships are amazing, and when they're not all that great either.

LOVE YOU!

Addison Road

Come on, it's me you're talking to
there's something going on inside of you
don't have to say it, but I wish you would
cause it would be much easier

You always hide behind yourself
you walk a lonely road with no one's help
I hate to break the news
you're headed for a fall

And if I have to jump
then I'll jump
and I won't look down
you can cry, you can fight, we can scream and shout
I'll push and pull
until your walls come down
and you understand I'm gonna be around
I'm sticking with you

Even if you try and shut me out
I'm staying here 'cause thats what love's about
I might let you down, but I won't let you go

So lean into me, I want to know
Everything about the fear you hold inside
'cause you and I are better than just one so

If that's what it means to love you
If that's what it means to have your back
If that what it takes to show you
Then I'm in, I'm in

And if I have to jump
then I'll jump
and I won't look down
you can cry, you can fight, we can scream and shout
I'll push and pull
until your walls come down
and you understand I'm gonna be around
I'm sticking with you

.::AFarOffBritt::.

No comments:

Post a Comment